December 28, 2008

Vasilly's List

Hey! I'm Vasilly from 1330v. I'm participating at the Doctorate level. Here's my list:

1 -11. Fables series by Bill Willingham
12. Mouseguard: Fall 1152 - David Peterson
13. Exit Wounds - Rutu Moran
14. Stuck Rubber Baby - Howard Cruse
15. Hellboy Library Edition Vol. 1: Seed of Destruction - Mike Mignola
16. V for Vendetta - Alan Moore
17. From Hell - Alan Moore
18. Flight Vol. 4 - Kazu Kibuishi
19. The Three Incestuous Sisters - Audrey Niffenegger
20. The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle - Jim Butcher
21. Glacial Period - Nicola De Crecy
22. --
23. --
24. --

3 comments:

Alea said...

I've been wanting to read Exit Wounds! Nice list!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the Fables series. I need to go get a copy of the newest one.

Beth F said...

Ooooh. The Dresden Files are in graphic form? I'll have to track it down and add it to my list. Yeah!